White Oak Group professionals have substantial experience and expertise initiating and executing for-sale transactions for middle market companies. Our successful transaction record includes the entire spectrum of event driven situations ranging from profitable companies seeking a liquidity event, growth companies seeking additional capital and distressed firms seeking liquidity or improved profitability either within or outside a court framework.
Included within our experience base are a variety of complex transactions including ESOP owned firms, contentious family situations, Section 363 Bankruptcy sales, Article 9 sales, and sales under an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
Our goal is to achieve the best price and terms for clients, whether they are sellers or buyers. Clients receive professional and personalized execution from the initiation of a project through negotiation and structuring until the transaction is closed successfully.
- Sales and recapitalizations of closely held businesses owned by entrepreneurs and families who seek liquidity and/or capital to grow
- Divestitures of portfolio companies by private equity sponsors
- Divestitures by larger private and public companies of divisions and subsidiaries
- Distressed companies seeking liquidity or improved profitability either within or outside a court framework including Section 363 bankruptcy sales, Article 9 sales and sales under an assignment for the benefit of creditors
- Complex transactions including, for example, ESOP-owned companies and contentious family situations
- Acquisition advisory